Thursday, July 9, 2015

Call of Duty Black Ops III: 'Juggernog Edition' Leaked - It comes with a fridge.....

Hey Guys, a New Zealand retailer Mighty Ape leaked some information regarding a Juggernog Edition. This edition was more than likely supposed to be announced alongside the announcement of the Zombies mode. Anyways, check out the image below to see what it looks like.
I kid you not. This thing actually comes with a mini-fridge

I must mention that this is not official yet. This is all leaked information, but you should expect to see a formal announcement from Treyarch at Comic-Con in about a hour or so. This edition includes,
  • Season Pass- This would get you all the DLC for free. This usually goes for $50 on its own.
  • Perk-a-Cola Coasters with Custom Tin
  • A Collectible Steelbook- I actually was never of fan of this. I prefer that it comes with the regular game case.
  • The Giant Bomb bonus map- This is probably going to be free DLC once it releases.
  • The official soundtrack- Oh jeez. Does anybody even buy soundtracks anymore?
  • In game content that includes the Cyborg personalization pack, Black Ops III pack, and Weaponized 115.
  • Limited Edition Concept Art Cards
I'm pretty sure I mentioned everything, but that mini-fridge is a shocker. I never once seen anything like this before! I think it's pretty cool to have as a collector's item, but I'm pretty sure nobody is actually going to use it to store anything. Imagine just having someone over and seeing you use that mini-fridge. I don't think that would end well.

Before you ask, it's around $195 in US currency. However, I anticipate it to be more once a formal announcement is made. Jesus, you can get an Xbox 360 or PS3 for the same price. You can see the listing itself here. Good job, Mighty Ape.
Till Next Time!!
*UPDATE*: Treyarch made the official announcement that this bundle does exist

No comments: