Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A $200 Xbox One Elite Controller...Why?

Hey Guys, remember that Xbox Elite Controller that came out sometime last year, which costed $150? Well, Microsoft is still selling these customization controllers if you actually forgot about them like I did. As I was browsing the internet, I stumbles upon a Gears of War 4 Xbox Elite Controller. Check it out below.

Image Provided by Gamespot
Whether or not you like the look of the controller is up to you, but it can't be denied that $200 is pricey for a controller. I thought $150 was bad, but I guess if you add an extra $50 then the controller is more edgy or something.

I guess the extra $50 was added because you get some in-game content. Maybe it's also because this is a "signature" controller.

You know how the Xbox One S was announced? That's $300. This controller is pretty close to costing as much as the new console. If you wanted to get both, then it'll cost $500. By the way, I won't be talking about the Xbox One S. I already said before I'm done talking about new consoles.

I swear, controllers are getting more expensive. Personally, I don't care much about these Elite Controllers because I really don't have much use for them.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: