Monday, August 10, 2015

Reddit user GMABT completes Dark Souls with only voice commands

Hey Guys, we all know Dark Souls has to be one of the hardest games of all time. However, this guy beat the game with only his voice! Can you seriously just imagine what it must be like to be living with this guy while he's playing?

You can actually check out a snip of his steam here,


You can also check out his original post here.

It took him 30 hours in order to complete the game and he beat it with only 485 deaths. That's still pretty incredible because the average person usually get just as many deaths or more while using a controller.

I have to say that I'm impressed. I don't remember the last time I even played Dark Souls. I stopped playing the game after I got stuck on this one level with this large castle and a door I have to get through. Anyways, I discovered this went it went viral on Reddit just a while ago. Hopefully, this guy will get more recognition for the suffering he went through.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: