Thursday, August 4, 2011

How To Add Your Xbox Live Profile To Your Blog!

Hey Guys, today I'm going to show you how to put your Gamertag on your blog! I'm doing this because I bet people would like to know how to do this!

  1.  Go to your dashboard and go on Design.
  2. Once you click design go to "Add Page Element"
  3. Next go to HTML/JavaScript!
  4. Now Copy and paste this code to the Pop-Up Window.
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YOUR GAMERTAG.card"
frameborder="0" height="140" scrolling="no"
width="204"></iframe>


   5. Where it says "Your Gamertag" replace it with your gamertag! (If you didn't know that already)
   6. Now that you did this, Save your changes!
Now your Gamertag should show up now! I really hope this was helpful for you guys because I really like helping you guys!
Till Next Time!!

3 comments:

James said...

Thanks for this info on linking a gamer tag. I've been looking to set this up for a few days now! Nice blog too.

Eddie N. said...

Glad I Could Help. And Thank You!

CoolDad said...

Thanks for posting this, still working :)