Saturday, January 2, 2016

Star Wars Battlefront Sells 12 Million copies in 2 months: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, I once made an article questioning if Battlefront will fail. Well, I was wrong in the sense that the game was successful in terms of sales(probably the vast majority of sales come from kids and teens). However, it easily turned out to be one of the most divisive games of 2015. It really can't be argued that this game was disappointing.

The fact that this game sold 12 million copies is just depressing. You know why? It's a message to encourage EA to keep releasing games with less content.

If you bought Battlefront and love it, then that's fine. However, you are setting a dangerous precedent because you are acting as puppets to EA. A season pass for $50 without evening knowing what's to come? It's one thing to actually buy the game at full price, but if you bought the season pass then you really are being played like a DAMN FIDDLE!

Yeah, I just sneaked in a Metal Gear Solid reference. I digress.

I know I said this before, but I have to say it again. You don't have to care what I have to say or even acknowledge it. If you want to pay $60 for a half-assed game, then go right ahead as I won't do anything to stop you.

I'm merely warning everybody who purchased this game that they are encouraging EA even if they don't know it. It's even hypocritical for people who are against EA and still bought the game.

People don't realize how corrupt the gaming industry is getting. EA has to be one of the worst companies in the industry to date other than Konami. Either way, the consumers are responsible for allowing this to happen.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: