Friday, January 8, 2016

Next Assassin's Creed entry to release in 2017: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, this has to be one of the best news in video games that I've heard in a while. Apparently, the next Assassin's Creed game will not release until 2017. Finally, Ubisoft is actually doing something right!

Ever since the series was annualized, each game began decreasing quality in terms of story and innovation. I'm not kidding. I'm not sure if Assassin's Creed Unity or Syndicate had the worst story in the series so far.

You just don't know how happy I am to find out that the next game is coming in 2017! Maybe my faith in the series may be restored.

Ubisoft really needs this time in order to take the story in the right direction especially the future storyline. I think I am in the minority of people who actually enjoyed the future story.

Sorry for the brief article. I want to save more of my thoughts for my review of Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: