Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Two new Xbox One Bundles to be released by Microsoft- This kind of sucks....

Hey Guys, I stumbled upon a couple of articles about two new Xbox One bundles. I didn't really believe them to be true. However, I actually found out it was legit because they were announced by Major Nelson. I'm not even kidding. Look, let me actually give you the details before I move onto what I think.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog














What you are seeing right now is one of the two new bundles. This bungle comes with a 1TB Hard Drive console with Rainbow Six Siege as well as the digital copies of Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2. This bundle will cost you $399. Of course there are certain countries that will not be getting this console, but you'll have to check that out at Major Nelson's blog.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog


















This is the Name Your Game Bundle. The key differences between this and the Rainbow Six Siege Bundle is that you can choose 1 out of the 4 games listed and this only has a 500GB hard drive. This is also the cheapest coming in at $349. You can choose Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and Rare Replay.

If you want to know more details about these bundles, please check them out over at Major Nelson's blog. The release date on both consoles is different for my US viewers. It really isn't specified in the blog.

Okay, now onto my thoughts.

Rainbow Six Siege is a good game. Hell, it's a great game! However, I do not believe that it's a console seller. The game itself lacks serious content, but I guess it does make up for it by coming up with 2 games and a 1TB hard drive. However, you can do much better considering there is more 1TB Xbox One console bundles.

The Name Your Game Bundle actually had so much potential. The games listed are great games! However, it still feels so restrictive because you're still given a choice. If you paid for the console, you should be able to get a code that allows you to get any game on the Xbox Live Marketplace or something like that. Just think about that.

Additionally, why would they release this bundle with 500GB despite the fact that this isn't enough space? Don't even bring cost into account. It's pretty much the equivalent of the Rainbow Six Sige Bundle besides the fact this bundle comes with a different game and hard drive.

Well, I guess I'm done complaining for the day. I'm working on my next article and it does have something to do with Assassin's Creed.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: