Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of February 2016- Why do I even bother?

Hey Guys, the next set of free games have been announced for February and yet again we are given another lousy month of games. As usual, let me go over the free games then I will move onto my unimportant opinions on this.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog
























For Xbox One owners starting February 1st-29th, Hand of Fate will be free. Following this, Styk: Master of Shadows will be free starting February 16th-Match 15th.

For Xbox 360 owners Sacred Citadel will be free starting February 1st-15th. Then, Gears of War 2 will be free starting February 16th-29th.

That's it. Literally, there is nothing else that comes with these games. Now, onto my thoughts.

I was hoping for the best, but I literally expected this to be another crappy month. Out of all four games that are free, I only know and played Gears of War 2. If you have had an Xbox 360 for many years, there should be no excuse that you haven't played Gears of War 2.

Additionally, the game was free for people who purchased Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. As a matter of fact, you got every game in the series for free if you bought the Ultimate Edition.

I would say that the only redeeming quality of this month's free games is the fact that Gears of War 2 is free. However, this only applies to people who have never played the game before or have played the game but want to go back to it.

I think I'm just going to give up on these free games. I'm not even going to put in the smallest of hope into the Games with Gold program. Oh well, I'll just stick to Rainbow Six Siege.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: