Friday, February 12, 2016

Another Call of Duty is already about to be announced....

Hey Guys, although I am usually not surprised when there is another Call of Duty released, but I was caught off guard when it was Infinity Ward who made the news. Keep in mind that this was the company who brought the "worst" Call of Duty in the series.

You can check out the tweet here.
First off, why in the world would these guys even mention another Call of Duty game for 2016 with the new DLC barely even coming out? I understand that this is the norm, but at least give it some time.

As for the tweet itself, it could mean any number of things. Maybe we are getting a Ghosts 2 or maybe we are getting a totally new COD game. Please, don't even think this will be Modern Warfare 4. That trilogy is over with and has been for almost 5 years now. Personally, I do feel that this will be Ghosts 2.

Sorry as usual for not posting as much I should be. It's still a slow month and I'm feeling down in the dumps, so I just don't feel like posting as much.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: