Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of February 2017- I question my existence...

Hey Guys, this may be totally irrelevant to the topic at hand, but Resident Evil 7 recently released yesterday and the reviews are looking good. I'm doing my best to avoid watching gameplay from it because I think it would be best to play the game blind. Not sure when I'm going to get it, but I'm sure I'll have it within the next two weeks.

Anyways, Xbox has announced its free games for February and my God are they bad. I mean it's much better than what we got this month in terms of Xbox 360 games.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog














I don't understand why Xbox One users are the ones to suffer in terms of game quality. I'm sure there are plenty of good games that are a couple of years old that can be made for free. Hell, why not make Rocket League free for Xbox One users? I own the game and feel like more people should be playing the game due to its cross-play features.

I'm not much into racing games, so Project Cars isn't going to appeal to me. What in the world is Lovers? How many 2-D Xbox One games are we going to get? Well, the world may never know.

I've heard The Force Unleashed was a good game, so it can't be all bad this month as usual for the Xbox 360 games. I am definitely going to try to play it, but I need to finish Uncharted 4 before I go start on another game.

What's up with Xbox and this Monkey Island franchise? How many of these games are going to be free? I literally have no interest to be play anything Monkey Island related. Seriously, has anybody been downloading any Monkey Island game? If so, then I hope you reconsider your life decisions because that's only going to give Xbox the idea to keep putting more Monkey Island games in Games with Gold.

Anyways, I'm done here for today. Maybe there will be more hope next month. This month there was only one major AAA game that released and I think most people will be talking about Resident Evil 7 until the next couple of PS4 exclusive games come out next month.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: