Thursday, July 20, 2017

Telltale's Summer Update 2017: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, I know that I'm a day late on this, but I didn't see this until I got home last night. Anyways, this was a surprise as I didn't think they would make any kind of announcement like this for another couple of months or later. I'll have a rundown on what they announced and give you my thoughts on each of them.

Image Provided by YouTube


















The Walking Dead is finally coming to a close! Yes, the fourth season will be the last entry in the franchise from Telltale. While I have yet to play the third season myself, I have spoiled the whole season to myself and realized that it was arguably better than the previous seasons. There was some bullshit moments especially for those of you who remember the ending for season 2, but I feel like there was a lot more memorable characters in this season as well as a lot more choices to make compared to previous seasons.

While I might be a bit upset that it's coming to a close, I'd rather have it end where it's at in order to go out with a bang rather than have it get dragged on. Additionally, it would just be more work on their end to get choices to carry over this many seasons.

Never played the Batman Telltale game series, so I really can't commend on it. Doesn't catch my interest, but I guess it's great for fans to know that another season is on the way next month.

What made me really happy was the announcement of the Wolf Among Us Season 2. The Wolf Among Us is one of the most underrated games in recent memory. I don't know a whole lot of people who played it, but the people I met who have played it have nothing but good things to say about it. I really want to read the comics, but I saw that there was 150 issues.

Nonetheless, I'm curious to see what this upcoming season is going to be about. I hope there is a similar concept from the first seasons because I was just a fan of the noir style fable based episodic game. If you haven't played The Wolf Among Us, do yourself a favor and play it.

That's going to do it for me today. Destiny 2's open beta is starting tomorrow and I will give it a try. I know that I said a few years ago I would never talk about Destiny, but I want to at least give the sequel a try.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: