Sunday, September 27, 2015

Xbox Live: Free Games of October 2015 - This kind of sucks....

Hey Guys, I know I'm kind of late on the reveal of which games will be free for Xbox Live Gold members on October. However, I did it intentionally because I was pretty disappointed to see which games are free.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog

Before I go on to my thoughts, I need to announced the games. Xbox One users will be able to download Valiant Hearts: The Great War and The Walking Dead: Season 1(This will come with 400 Days as well). Valiant Hearts will be free all month while The Walking Dead will be free from October 16th-November 15th. Why that long, I'm not sure.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 will also be free for Xbox 360 users starting on October 16th. It will be free until October 31st. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will also be free for Xbox 360 users starting on October 1st and ending on October 15th.

Okay, time for my thoughts. Wow, October's Games with Gold really sucks. Realistically, you're only getting one new game. If you have an Xbox One, then you would know that Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes was free back in July! Personally, I have The Walking Dead: Season 1 on Xbox 360, so I really don't see the need to have it on Xbox One.

Yeah, it's cool that both consoles get to experience the same game, but what about for people who have already played The Walking Dead or Ground Zeroes? If you've played Ground Zeroes on Xbox One, maybe you would download the Xbox 360 version just to try it out of curiosity. However, Ground Zeroes is not meant to be played on a last-gen console. People would be turned off of the idea to even buy Phantom Pain on last-gen consoles, so why even bother?

I've never played Valiant Hearts before, but I've heard good things about it. I'll give it a try, so I guess this moth isn't that bad, but it still sucks nonetheless.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: