Monday, September 21, 2015

Why I'm waiting to pre-order Fallout 4

Hey Guys, it's been some time since I posted anything. I'm kind of working on The Phantom Pain Review and Awful Craigslist Sellers #7. Additionally, nothing major has been going on the gaming industry except for the whole Konami stopping all their console based games besides PES.

It's something I don't feel like talking about because I really didn't play a whole lot of Konami games other than Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and Contra. However, I will say that Konami is pretty much digging their own grave. Anyways, back on topic.

As you may know, I'm really looking forward to Fallout 4. As a matter of fact, who isn't besides hipsters, people who don't care, or people who don't like Fallout. Ironically, I didn't pre-order Fallout 4 despite how excited I am for it. Why?

The only place I really pre-order my games is GameStop. I know it's an awful place to shop at, but it's literally the closest place I can buy video games without having to wait. I will only buy video games on Amazon if it's cheaper to get than at a store.

But Eddie, why don't you just download your games through the Xbox Store? I don't like digital games. The only times I will download games is if they are free or they are digital only. Additionally, digital games take up a lot more space on your hard drive then you think. Either way, I prefer that I have a game that I can hold in my hand.

Anyways, GameStop is the only place I can pre-order games at. Most of the time, I will only pre-order if I'm getting an incentive for pre-ordering. However, I guess this is the best they can do,

You can check out the offer here.



















I'm pretty sure this isn't Bethesda making this decision. Are they? However, it doesn't change the fact that GameStop is usually cheap when it comes to pre-order bonuses, but they do have some pretty good pre-order bonuses once in a while.

This is a sweepstakes. My chances of winning this are equivalent to my chances of getting mauled by a lion that escaped from the zoo.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: