Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fallout 4 Xbox One HDD Space Revealed

Hey Guys, it's been finally revealed that Fallout 4 will take up 28.12GB of hard drive space for Xbox One users. Don't believe me? Well, check out this screenshot I took from the Xbox Store.


This is actually very surprising. I was expecting anything between 30GB to 50GB for Fallout 4 considering the amount of content the game will have on its release date. However, 28.12GB is pretty small for a game this large.

However, I'm pretty sure this number will just increase even more when the updates and DLC start rolling in. Believe it or not, there is a large portion of storage that was used for the dialogue for the game.

I'm willing to bet that this game will take up at least 40GB by the end of this year just by updates alone. I call it first.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: