Sunday, September 13, 2015

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Impressions #2

**I just finished the game last night, but I will not spoil anything. I will have a review up soon on this game.**

Hey Guys, it's been a while since I made the first impressions post for The Phantom Pain. I finally finished Chapter 1 of the game, but I still have not completed Chapter 2.

For those of you wondering on how many missions there are in Chapter 1, there are exactly 31 main story missions that make up Chapter 1. I got up to mission 43 on Chapter 2 which has to be one of the most brutal, yet most emotional part of the game.

However, I don't like the fact that most of the missions in Chapter 2 are pretty much pointless. Seriously, a lot of them are just difficulty spikes of older missions while only a few of them actually continue on with the story.

My Mother Base has also been making some real progress as well. It might be a joke when compared to people who put in 70 hours or so into the game, but I still feel like I've been putting up more of an effort.

I still can't connect online. I'm really getting frustrated with this because I just want to transfer my save progress from Ground Zeroes into the Phantom Pain, but I have no idea if I will ever be able to do so.

Sorry I couldn't say much more, I can't a whole lot without spoiling the game to you guys. If you have not played the game yet, please go out and buy a copy. It's worth the $60.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: