Sunday, October 18, 2015

This is why the COD: Black Ops III Loyalty Program kind of sucks...

Hey Guys, sorry it's been about a day since I last posted. I've actually been out of the house almost all day and didn't have the time to post anything. Fortunate, nothing major has happened yesterday. However, I do want to talk about this loyalty program that Black Ops III will have and why it kind of sucks. No, I'm not saying this is important either. I just ran out of things to talk about.

Is this appealing? 






















This offer applies to players who have played Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. You do have to reach the levels presented in the image above and link your account by November 5th, 2015.

Although I may sound like a hypocrite, but I do find it unfair that this is only for current generation console owners and PC. It's just a calling card, some reticles and a camo. Will it really make a difference to give it to last-gen users as well? I'm actually surprised they didn't make this an exclusive to PlayStation 4 users.

However, that's my main complaint. It's just a calling card, some reticles, and a camo. If this "loyalty" program really wanted to thank players for playing past Call of Duty games, why not give some free map packs or discount them at the least? Seriously, this is coming from a company that can afford this due to how much money they will make on just this one game.

Why in the world do people have to link their account anyway? I know it doesn't take that long to link your account, but Call of Duty: Ghosts calling cards or background designs to players who have played Black Ops II or Modern Warfare 3.

I'm sorry I can't go on any longer. I'm feeling pretty tired as I'm writing this pretty late at night. In all seriousness, this still sucks.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: