Monday, October 19, 2015

Check out the Limited Edition Fallout 4 Xbox One Controller

Hey Guys, I know that I have a schedule that I said I would stick too, but I have to make up for the missed articles over the weekend. Anyways, I thought this was a cool thing that I have to share.

Before I say anything about the controller, Bethesda is having a sale at their online store. It's only lasting a week and these are probably the coolest Fallout merchandise that I've seen in a while. I believe it's like a 20% most products besides video games.

Take a look at the controller,

Remember, this is literally a limited edition controller





















Only 5,000 of these will be made for sale starting tomorrow. The price hasn't been revealed, yet. Keep in mind that this controller is wired, so you won't even have to worry about charging any batteries.

This is a cool-looking controller. If you can get your hands on it, I would highly suggest buying this controller before it's gone because it will become a collector's item.

There's also this Great War t-shirt that looks awesome as well. You can get it for $16 or get it for free if you pre-order Fallout 4 through the online store. That's actually a pretty good deal considering the design of the shirt.

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway that the store is doing as it's literally going to giveaway Fallout 4 merchandise to people every Monday until November 9th. All you have to do is give your e-mail address.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: