Thursday, October 22, 2015

Xbox 360 Sales Declining: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, I hope that all of you are having a great day! I'm posting a day earlier because I feel lazy and I actually have something to talk about! Seriously, I wonder why this is even news.

Anyways, Microsoft announced that their revenue from gaming grew 6%; however, their software sales were offset by Xbox console sales.

There are positives to this article, but you can check it out here. I just want to get to my thoughts.

What I find funny about this article is the fact that Microsoft didn't try to justify the reason why Xbox sales are down. At the same time, it would be even funnier if they came up with an excuse, but it's as if they knew that there is no way they would come up with an excuse that isn't obvious.

It's simple why Xbox 360 sales are slowing down. the Xbox One is out. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but last-gen consoles are pretty much going to be obsolete as people will have no choice but to upgrade.

The Xbox One is even going to have a price drop on Black Friday, so why would anyone even bother trying to buy an Xbox 360? I know that the Xbox 360 is a cheaper alternative, but it's losing AAA support dramatically.
Till Next Time!!




No comments: