Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of August 2016- Help me...

Hey Guys, this might be the earliest that I've been able to report the free games for Games With Gold. I know at this point in time I really shouldn't be having high expectations. Honestly, it's just always been a gamble when it came to Games With Gold.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's Blog
For Xbox One owners, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate will be free from August 1st-31st. Then, WWE 2K16 will be free from August 16th to September 15th.

For Xbox 360 owners, Spelunky will be free from August 1st-5th. Then, it will be replaced by Beyond Good & Evil HD from August 16th-31st.

Okay, now it's time for my thoughts.

I personally believe that Microsoft is more concerned about the value of the games rather than just the quality of the games. If I am not mistaken, I think this is the first time that a $60 game has been set to free for Games With Gold.

The first $60 game and they already mess it up by including a game most people have never heard of. However, I will give it the benefit of the doubt because it might be a good game. I don't like sports games, so WWE 2K16 is just a complete waste for me.

I don't know what's up with Microsoft and Xbox One when it comes to Games with Gold. Seriously, the free Xbox 360 games are so much better than the games on Xbox One. Last month, I didn't like either, but I prefer the Xbox 360 games because it at least had one game I enjoyed. Maybe it's because the games are more expensive on Xbox One or the developers are making it harder for them to choose which games should be free, but I'm not sure.

That's it for now, guys. I have another post to finish and it'll be up by later today. I'm also still working on the Rainbow Six Siege post, but also expect my thoughts on the new DLC for Rainbow Six Siege once more details are released this Friday.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: