Saturday, July 9, 2016

Update: My recent game pickups

Hey Guys, it's been days since I made my last post. Since it is summer, there really isn't much going on right now. However, I am actually in the middle of writing a relatively lengthy post on Rainbow Six Siege tips.

I know most of you aren't interested in Rainbow Six Siege, but I play the game almost everyday and want to write something that can helpful for both current players and new players alike.

Remember how I mentioned not much is going on in the summer? I actually went binge shopping at GameStop for the past couple of weeks. I actually have a photo of every game I've been buying for the past couple of weeks, so I don't waste the time simply listing them. Besides, I can I have proof to say that I have them.
FYI, I only bought 2 of these brand new

I know this is laughable when compared to other people binge shopping at Gamestop, but it's the best I could do with my current job. I know I definitely spent around $200 for all of this. Word of advice, take advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Pre-Owned products.

Overwatch was something I kept my eyes on for the past month. I didn't want to pay full price for it, but there were no pre-owned copies of the game at the time that I purchased it, so I ended up paying full price for it. However, I'm having fun with the game and would say it's worth the $60.

Some of you may hate me for this, but I still have yet to even play Shadow of Mordor. Literally, I have no space on my hard drive, so I need to beat a game before I can install Shadow of Mordor.

I currently have yet to complete Doom, Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Alien: Isolation, and Evil Within.

I didn't get far into Doom. I'm sorry, but I think Overwatch got the better of me that prevented me from enjoying the game. I like Doom, so please don't get me wrong. I just need to find the time to actually beat the main game and do whatever I want in the game.

I only completed the first episode for Resident Evil: Revelations 2. I have yet to even start up the game again.

I've been playing The Evil Within a lot longer. I'm on Chapter 6, but I'm stuck on the part where you have to kill that huge mutated guard dog. Don't judge me. I've wanted The Evil Within since it first released, but I never found the time to buy it.

I think I'm getting close to finishing Alien: Isolation, but I am not 100% sure. That game is much harder than I originally anticipated to be, but it's not impossible.

Before I actually wrap this up, Red Dead Redemption became backwards compatible yesterday. I installed that game even though I have very little space. Time is just not on my side. I love Red Dead Redemption and am totally happy to start the game over.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: