Sunday, October 16, 2016

Update: My recent game pickups #3

Hey Guys, I know that I mentioned I picked up Gears of War 4 earlier this week and it's time to update the games I bought in the last month. I didn't buy a whole lot, but I would say it's more than enough for me for now.
I know a lot of these are old...
I actually got Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, and Dragon Age yesterday because I had a coupon from GameStop that allowed me to get 2 pre-owned games and 1 for me. Since I didn't want to spend more than $40, I thought these games would be a better value. I've played Dragon Age when it was free for a weekend and loved it.

I've never played The New Order and heard it was a hidden gem, so I am excited to get a chance to play it. However, I got really lucky to find a copy of the game with the cover art since my local GameStop doesn't get a whole lot of quality trade-ins.

Okay, I know about the whole Watch Dogs controversy. However, I got the game for like $13, so I'm more than happy to buy it and try it out. Besides, what do I have left to lose?

I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider sometime in September and love the game. However, I haven't got the chance to recently play it since I got stuck on a Tomb and haven't got the time to go back into the game. Once I finish up Gears of War 4, I will do my best to go back to it.

Speaking of Gears of War 4, I only got to Act III. Currently, I am playing on Insane and barely got a chance to play it until yesterday since my weekdays are just too busy for me to be playing anything. I am not going to be making an impressions post on the game, but I will be writing a review as I play it and make any edits as I see fit in order to get the review out as soon as I complete the game. Stay tuned for that.

Before I wrap up, I must add that I have a bunch of tests to study for this week, so don't expect much new posts for this week. Additionally, I'm thinking about buying a new 4K TV, so if any of you have suggestions please message me.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: