Sunday, October 2, 2016

Update: Rise of Broketober

Hey Guys, wanted to make an update post as I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I could just take a step back and start telling you guys what I'm planning to do for Broketober. Brace yourselves, this is going to be a wall of text.

Mafia III, Gears of War 4, and Battlefield 1
Mafia III is releasing on October 7th and I am super excited for the game. Honestly, I would get the game day one, but I need to see some kind of review because I will not get a game day one if it turns out to be either trash and/or a disappointment. However, after seeing some gameplay from Angry Joe I feel like Mafia III will be a great game. Additionally, I'm looking forward to the soundtrack.

Then, Gears of War 4 will be released on October 11th. Keep in mind that this is the Tuesday right after Mafia III releases. There is no doubt that I will get Gears Of War 4. The game is going to be good for sure and GameStop buyers who pre-order the game will get a coupon for $20 off any new Xbox One game.

I'm still on the fence for Battlefield 1 as there is a high possibility that the servers will be attacked and a chance that the game will end up like Battlefront.


My Own Issues
Okay guys, I'm still a student. Although I'm looking forward to a number of games coming out this month and beyond, I don't even know if I'm going to have the time to even play these games and get the most out of my playing experience. I absolutely hate rushing games especially if they are good.

I should also add that I don't have the funds to get every game that comes out of course. I still have this coupon I'm trying to get rid of from GameStop, so I'm going to end up spending more money on video games than I have to. Additionally, I got another coupon because it's my birth month after all.

Rambling
I did buy a new game recently and will tell you guys at a later date in my next game pickups post. However, that proved to be a bad idea because I'm incredibly low on space right now. I need to finish up a couple of my games that take up a ton of room on my hard drive. I've had DOOM since June and have not completed it. Say what you want, but I started the game off on a high difficulty and I got my ass kicked.

Maybe I'll get around to beating DOOM and Resident Evil Revelations 2 in order to get them off my hard drive to make some room for these new games that I will be getting. I don't feel like getting a new hard drive just yet.

That's it for me guys. I'll see you on the next post depending on what is new and give out my opinions as I usually do. Please, try not to hurt your wallets too badly in Broketober.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: