Monday, October 24, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of November 2016- Call off that hitman...

Hey Guys, are you surprised that I posted twice today? Well, so am I. Originally, I was just going to continue doing some studying until I cam across some new news that the next Games with Gold lineup for November has been announced. Broketober is almost over, but the holiday season is upon up. Meaning a lot of you will be either receiving or giving.

If you didn't already know, this is a solid lineup...


From here on out, I'm going straight to my thoughts as my dumbass realized that you all can read the dates in which the games will be available from, so what's the point of me having to repeat them to you if you can see it?

Okay, I've never played any of these games. That Super Dragon Bros is a new game for Xbox One, PS4 and PC that I know for sure I won't be playing. After doing some research, the game looks like a typical co-op shooting gallery. I'm sorry, but I'm just not into top-down shooters. I don't know if it's due to the design or not, but I just don't like them.

I loved Far Cry 3 and heard nothing but good things about Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. This is the game that I will be sure to download as soon as I can. Even though I might be playing some Battlefield, I will do my best to go play it for leisure to see what I've been missing.

I've never heard of Monkey Island and it doesn't appeal to me, but if it's a good game please let me know. I don't want to bash on a game that I've never played before.

I've been looking into getting Murdered: Soul Suspect, but I wanted to have a physical copy of the game. I've heard mixed things about the game, but it's free, so why should I feel entitled to complain about it? I'll still play it, but I'm hoping it will hold my attention long enough to play it.

That's it for me today, guys. Hopefully, I'll have some posts up before the week is up, so be sure to stay tuned as usual.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: