Thursday, June 29, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of July 2017- One of the worst months...

Hey Guys, I know that I shouldn't be expecting much from these free games, but we've actually been having decent games in the past two months. However, I guess that streak has been broken for July. Holy Shit. I don't think I've ever facepalmed harder over free stuff in a long time.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog















Xbox One users, as usual, got the short of the end of stick. What the hell Xbox? You know E3 was just a couple of weeks ago? Why not make Wolfenstein, Metro, or even The Evil Within free for this month? There are a lot of options that could have been made, but I guess they decided to piss off members this month. I don't understand why even make these indie games free. At least, I think they're indie because I've never heard of these games before.

Kane & Lynch 2 sucks. Like, really bad. If you want to play it, then go ahead. However, just be warned that you're not going to have a good time with it.

The Lego games are decent, but they usually tend to be the same game with different designs. Maybe this is the only game that is somewhat worth a try if you're into Lego games.

Seriously, this month is a joke compared to PlayStation's free games for July. PlayStation users are getting Until Dawn for God's sakes! That game is actually good and has some pretty good replay value. Don't know about the Game of Thrones game.

I'm now considering canceling my Xbox Live membership and moving to outer space. Maybe in the far future we'll get something decent.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: