Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of July 2016- So far away...

Hey Guys, Microsoft took their sweet time choosing which games are going to be free for July. Because of how long it was taking them, there were leaks as to which games were going to be free. Guess what? The leaks were somewhat correct.

As usual, let me present to you the games then give my opinion that you guys might not care about.

Image Provided by Gamerant
For Xbox One owners, The Banner Saga 2 will be free from July 1st to July 31st. Then, Tumblestone will be free starting July 16th to August 15th.

For Xbox 360 owners, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 will be free from July 1st to July 15th. It will then be replaced by Tron: Evolution on July 16th to July 31st.

Okay, let me give you my opinions that you may not care about.

I am totally disappointed by the Xbox One library. None of those titles appeal to me, nor do I want to even try them. I know it sounds like I have tunnel vision, but we are pretty much entitled to get a AAA title at least once a month because of how much we already have to pay for Xbox Live.

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is actually a very good game. Why they made the sequel free first, I have no idea. Personally, I feel that they shouldn't have made it free because the game along with its predecessor was given for free to people who purchased Rainbow Six: Siege. Additionally, the game has aged quite a bit, so a lot of people may not even enjoy anymore especially if they play a ton of Call of Duty.

I don't even care about Tron: Evolution. I hardly care for movie tie-in games. Sure, there are some damn good movie tie-in games, but those are hard to come by nowadays.

Maybe August will be a better month. Personally, they should have made Rocket League free because I enjoyed the game when it was free for the weekend. What a terrible time to pick these titles. Everyone knows that summer is the slow season for gaming.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: