Saturday, September 10, 2016

Fallout 4 Nuka World Impressions

Hey Guys, sorry for the lack of posts recently. I figure it's time to release my impressions of the Nuka World DLC I have so far. Keep in mind that this isn't a review. I have no clue when I will have the review up because I need to find the time to play the game. I made a good amount of progress, but I have yet to finish it.
This is the first thing you will see when you first enter Nuka World
Let me start off by saying that this DLC doesn't waste any time and gets right into the action. I don't want to spoil anything, but let's say you have to go through a jigsaw-like maze in order to actually enter Nuka-World. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world especially towards the end, so I recommend you stock up on ammo and Stimpacks.

Although I'm still early in the quest line for Nuka World, I feel like there is too much being thrown at you at once. As soon as you meet up with the other Raider factions, then you're bombarded with quests. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but to have so much to do at the same time is just way too much. Additionally, you'll be confused as to which quest is important to the main quest line.

Minor spoilers but you are given a collection tasks that involves you going around the park looking for Star Cores to power up the park or something like that. I should also add that they are not marked. The area they are located at are marked, but the actual Star Cores are not, so you have to play detective in order to find them. Honestly, I feel like that's just cheap! It was probably done this way in order to add more to the total length of the story.

However, I will admit that it's fun exploring this park. It may not be as big as Far Harbor, but there definitely is a lot more life and activities in Nuka World. It is confusing to navigate through the park. I honestly have no idea where to find a vendor, so I'm stuck without any Stimpacks. It does take some time to at least get familiar with the layout of the park, so you'll have to do a lot more exploring on knowing where the hell you're going rather than just doing the quests.

I can't say much about the DLC as I still need to complete it. I will have a review up for the game once I have time for it as I need to complete Witcher 3 first.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: