Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Update: Fallout 4 and Battlefield 1 Beta

Hey Guys, Nuka World released yesterday for Fallout 4. However, I wasn't able to play it yesterday because I was at school and came home late from work. I downloaded it last night and got a chance to play it this morning. I will have a review of it once I finished the game and put in an extra couple of hours in order to do the extras the DLC has to offer.

Before I actually started off playing the DLC, I checked my e-mail yesterday morning as part of my regular routine to see this...
I made sure to not include my code...




I started downloading it yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to play it until last night because I had to stay late for work once again. I'm not sure when the beta is going to end, but I know I will have time on the weekend to get a chance to spend time on the beta.

As usual, I will try to put in about 8+ hours before I release my impressions post on the beta because right now it is buggy as hell. I was fortunate enough to get into a server, so I would hate to see how bad the servers would be on Friday or on the weekend.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: