Friday, July 22, 2011

Troubleshooting: My Xbox 360 Wired Headset, I Can't Hear Other Players!

Hey Guys, now today welcome to the troubleshooting segment in VGT and today we will be talking about an issue with the Xbox 360 Wired Mic. But this is for people who can speak to people but they can't hear other people. Now there are three solutions to fixing this problem, first buying a new Mic, two using some tools to fix the broken wire in the earpiece, or the easiest. The easiest way to fix this problem, is to hear people from your TV. And I'll walk you through it.















First, click the middle button of the Xbox 360 wireless controller. I highlighted the settings because you need to go configure some thing over there. Go on "Preferences", then select it. When you have selected Preferences choose "Voice". Now once you clicked Voice, go all the way to the bottom where it says "Play Through Both" and now it should be working again.

I hope this information was useful to you guys, if it worked then it's been a pleasure to help. If there is any questions please comment below and I will respond ASAP.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: