Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Update:Games I'm currently playing & my new review format

Hey Guys, I wanted to let you all know that I am doing the best I can on spending as many hours as possible on all the new games I have. However, there is one game in particular that is holding me back from playing my other games: Rainbow Six Siege.

I just can't stop playing Rainbow Six! I won't say much about it in this post as I'll have a full review up for it as soon as I put in enough hours. I'm having fun with Halo 5 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate as well.

This brings me to my next topic. I will no longer be using scores in my review. Instead, I will talk about the game in certain categories then come up with a verdict to either buy it, skip it, price drop, or don't buy. The reason why I'm changing up my review format is because I just hate giving out scores as it's too much of a chore. 

I know it's been over a month since I said I would have the Fallout 4 review up. I'm still working on it and actually have to do it over in order to accommodate for the new review format. 

Expect to see a review for Rainbow Six Siege first as I'm just spending every waking minute playing that game. I might try to get Halo 5 next, but that might take a while.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: