Monday, December 21, 2015

Xbox Live: Free Games of January 2016- Guess what? It sucks.....

Hey Guys, I'm not dead! I've been working on an article for a couple of days now, so expect to read it within a day or two. Hopefully, you'll find it interesting! I won't be posting on the 24th and 25th since I have to spend time with loved ones for the holiday.

Anyways, the new free games for Xbox Live users have been announced today! However, I found it to be another disappointing month, but it does not suck that bad. Let me explain.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog



Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition will be free for Xbox One owners for the whole month of January. Then, Zheros will be free from January 16th to February 15th.

On Xbox 360, Dirt Showdown will be free from January 1st to January 15th. It will then be replaced by Deus Ex: Human Revolution on January 16th to January 31st.

Now onto my thoughts. I personally believe that Xbox 360 users have the better game lineup. Honestly, I never got into Killer Instinct. However, I was somewhat surprised they put a $40 game for free even though the game is free to play, but I guess it comes with extra content. If you love Killer Instinct or are eager to try something new, then I suppose you'll love this.

I never heard of Zheros before in my life. What is up with Microsoft putting games that most people don't know about for free? There is only a slight chance that it's a hidden gem, but there is a bigger chance most people will get bored of it.

I won't be downloading any of the free games for Xbox One. I am just not enticed to play any of those games.

I am not a big fan of the Dirt franchise. Although I heard that a lot of the games are good, it's just not my cup of tea.

I always wanted to get into the Deus Ex series. The only game that I will download for this month will be Human Revolution which is why I said this month's free games don't suck that much. Besides, I really want to know if I'll like Mankind Divided.

Hopefully, we'll get better games for February. There is still a chance that month will suck as well. At this point, my expectations are not high.
Till Next Time and Happy Holidays!!

No comments: