Monday, May 30, 2016

Rainbow Six Siege Cheaters

Hey Guys, if you didn't already know I love to play Rainbow Six Siege. I put in just over 100 hours into the game. Ever since I had written my review on the game, the game has been progressively getting better. As a matter of fact, new DLC has been dropped for it this month that makes the game worth a buy.

Because I have been playing the game since its launch, I have gotten much better at the game. It's a game that I admit to actually being good at. However, I've been playing casual matches for the longest time without realizing how more lucrative it was to play ranked matches.

Anyways, Season 2 for ranked matches has recently started up, which means everyone's rank refreshed. Personally, I ranked Silver IV. It's nothing special, but I am happy about since I ended Season 1 in the Bronze ranked. However, I've been jumping back and fourth between Silver III and IV. I'm tired of it.

There are times where I legitimately lose because there are just players who are better than me. However, there are times where I lose because there are a bunch of assholes who think glitching is the best way of winning. Here's what I mean.


This isn't the only map where you can glitch into the truck. I think every map that has one of these huge trucks can be exploited. I am not showing you how these assholes do it because I don't want other assholes to do the same. I know I don't curse much, but these guys deserve to be called assholes. As a matter of fact, I don't even care that I didn't censor their gamertags. These guys need to be exposed.

Something has to be done about this. It's aggravating to have to die from one of these cheaters.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: