Friday, August 5, 2016

Amazon's Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, yes I am writing two articles today. Because I missed a couple of days and I feel like talking about this, I decided to write another article. Anyways, remember that Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition I talked about a while ago? Probably not because I barely remember it either.

This has to be one of the most confusing things that I have seen Amazon do. Even though I am not interested in buying collector's edition of video games in general, this caught my attention.

Image Provided by Gamespot

Amazon is offering the collector's edition without the game for $130. But hey, if you have Amazon Prime then it's only $104! It's about $190 for the collector's edition that comes with the game.

Although this may sound like a stupid idea, this really isn't that bad. Think about if for a moment. What if you already have the game, but you want the collector's edition? You could always buy this in order to avoid having an extra copy of the game. If you pre-order the game digitally, then this collector's edition of the game is also a good idea if you really want it.

However, nobody should be paying over a $100 for this collector's edition as of now! We don't know if the game will be broken by the time it comes out. It's already guaranteed that the servers will be jammed considering the amount of players who will be logged on day one.

Personally, I'm not sure if I should get Battlefield 1 day one. I will be buying the game, but I need to wait for either a review or when the servers are in stable conditions.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: