Friday, August 26, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of September 2016- Slightly better....

Hey Guys, it's been a little over a week since I posted anything. The reason why I haven't posted in like a week is because I just started college/university. I've also been busy with work, so it was kind of hard to find the time to actually post anything. Actually, I have some pretty long break between classes, so I do have time to post, but I use that time to study, do homework, or catch up on sleep.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I made you bored with my real life, but I had to let the people who genuinely want to know about my lack of posting. Now, let me continue on with the Games with Gold for September.

Image Provided by Business Insider


For Xbox One owners, Earthlock: Festival of Magic will be free for the whole month of September. Then, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China will be free from September 16th to October 15th.

For Xbox 360 owners, Forza Horizon will be free from September 1st-15th. Then, Mirror's Edge will be free from September 16th-30th.

Onto my thoughts, as usual.

Since Earthlock is a new game, I guess I should give it the benefit of the doubt. However, I am not interested in it. Hell, I'm busy enough with Witcher 3, so I wouldn't even be able to put in the time to play the game. Honestly, they should have picked another game. After seeing reviews of Assassin's Creed Chronicles, I'm turned off. Additionally, I'm not a fan of a side-scrolling Assassin's Creed game. It just wouldn't be the same.

I'm indifferent to racing games, so I can't really put an opinion on Forza. Mirror's Edge is a great game, but I already own the game, so I am not happy about it. However, if you never played Mirror's Edge then you owe it to yourself to play it once it's available to download.

Before I wrap up today, I would like to say that I am going to do my best to bring out a review for the upcoming Nuka World DLC. I am not promising I will be doing it, but I know I will be downloading it since I do have the season pass.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: