Friday, August 12, 2016

Overwatch- Mercy and Mei to be buffed, Zenyatta to be nerfed: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, since I want to take my time between Overwatch and Witcher 3- if you have not played Witcher 3, get the Game of the Year Edition because it is an amazing game that it worth your time- I decided to take a break from Rainbow Six Siege. Yes, I'm still working on those tips for Rainbow Six Siege, but I am also debating whether or not to also include counters to certain operators.

Let me get back on topic because this isn't going to be a long post since I actually have work after this.

Before I say anything, I have to mention that I hardly put in 50 hours into Overwatch, so I still have a way to go before I have a complete understanding of what Heroes are capable of.

I know how annoying Mei is to most people who play Overwatch. However, it can't be denied that she is good for crowd control. Her range isn't very far, so it's not difficult at all to counter her. As a matter of fact, Reaper and McCree are probably her worst nightmare when it comes to close-ranged combat. Nonetheless, most Overwatch players are probably flipping out that she is getting buffed. However, it's only her Ultimate that is getting buffed. Regardless, this buff isn't as significant as it sounds unless good Mei players know what they are doing.

Mercy kind of needs a buff. Honestly, I'd rather play as Lucio than Mercy mostly because he can heal players around him, provide a speed boost if needed, and his ultimate comes in serious handy. Mercy's ultimate is just as important because it will mean the difference between winning and losing. It's not clear how she is getting buffed, but I feel either her HP should get buffed or her pistol should get buffed. I swear Mercy is made out of paper or something because she could get crushed so easily.

I'm actually a bit pissed that Zenyatta is getting nerfed. Let me explain. I personally do not play as Zenyatta because I am not good with him. It takes skill to use him because you have to be good at aiming and have a good sense of who needs a harmony orb or a discord orb.

Out of all heroes that could be nerfed, Zenyatta just drew the short straw. Junkrat and Roadhog are once again free to be as overpowered as they want. That makes perfect sense. Seriously, I hate Junkrat and Roadhog with a passion because it takes little to no skill to use them.

Fuck you Blizzard for not nerfing the right heroes! First, McCree is nerfed because his fan the hammer can take down most players even though McCree takes skill to use. Now, Zenyatta is getting nerfed because his discord orb is apparently too strong.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: