Saturday, August 8, 2015

Halo 5's campaign is apparently two times longer than Halo 4's

Hey Guys, this was the first article that seemed interesting in a while. There really isn't too much to say about the article itself as it's self-explanatory, but the topic is something I really want to go over. I'll tell you what I mean after I go over the article.


So according to an article from gamesradar, it was mentioned to one of their employees during Gamescom that Halo 5's campaign is "twice as long as Halo 4's". Additionally, the game does have faster action and a lot more guns than any past Halo game.

I'm not much of a Halo guy, so I can't really say that I'm excited for it. However, I did feel that Halo 4's campaign was way too short and kind of disappointing to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I think Halo 4 was a great game, but I didn't feel compelled to play the game after I finished the campaign.

At the same time, this is a good thing because I feel that games are becoming shorter. It's literally the standard that a game's story will last 12 hours but sometimes it will go as low as 1 hour. If Halo 5's campaign it really around 16 hours, then that would be cool due to the amount of content that it may have. Of course multiplayer will probably consume hundreds of hours out of player, but a lot of Halo fans love the campaign and multiplayer equally.

Honestly, I feel that games have to be made longer because obviously people want to pay $65 on a game they can go back to and just have fun with it.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: