Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Why Rainbow Six Siege's release date delay is alarming

Hey Guys, if you didn't already know. Rainbow Six Siege was delayed to December 1st due to the fact that Ubisoft is planning on making improvements to the game. On the other hand, the closed beta will begin on September 24th, 2015 as planned. Anyways, give me a chance to explain why this is a good thing.
























Remember who the developer is? Ubisoft. The same company that launched the completely broken Assassin's Creed: Unity and the disappointing Watch Dogs.

In all seriousness, how many times was Watch Dogs delayed? I really can't come up with a number off the top of my head, but I know it had to be more than twice. You think that Ubisoft would improve the game during the time it was delayed, but it was obvious that no such work occurred.

The driving controls were awful, the main character wasn't very interesting, and the hacking was a pretty big disappointment. Trust me, they could have improved two out of three things I just mentioned!

They didn't fix Assassin's Creed: Unity until much later, so players were still left with the game's many bugs and glitches. Imagine how angry people were that they paid $60 for a game that was broken!

Do we really trust Ubisoft to really improve Rainbow Six Siege? Who's to know if this game is disappointing or not. If this game does turn out good, then I owe an apology to Ubisoft, but I'm still concerned for the status of this game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: