Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Awful Craigslist Sellers #5

Hey Guys, I decided to try to get some more different sellers today because I don't want to come off as an Xbox fanboy. Nobody is safe on Craigslist.

#1



























I understand that there are some people who don't care if they don't get a complete game whether it doesn't come with a manual or even a box.

However, if someone is going to sell a game without a box and have it in these sleeves then the price has to be dropped down significantly. I understand that a pre-owned GTA V goes for around $55, but that comes with the box and a map. Additionally, who doesn't have this game already? It has been recently reported that GTA V has sold 54 million copies.

Anyone who purchased an Xbox One or PS4 should have this game by now. I highly doubt that this is in mint condition because there is no other photo showing the disc flipped on the other side.

#2































How much is this guy even selling his game for? Do you have to pay separably or do they all have to go? Do all of the games work fine? Why do you have several games with two copies of them? Do I have to pay for those, too?

Seriously, there are way too many unanswered questions in this posting. However, no way anyone is going to buy anything from this guy if it's almost impossible to understand what he's saying. "No want look 2 sell Ryan"? What is that supposed to mean!? You just can't trust a guy with terrible wording like this!

#3


























I don't know how hard it is to misspell something with spellcheck on! Is it really that hard to use it for people or are they just this dumb?

The only reason I would pay over $20 for this game if it came complete and was in MINT condition. This wants a beat-up version of the game for $45!? Is this guy being serious? You can buy a new video game for that price!

I highly doubt this thing will run fine after a couple of weeks of playing it. Trust me, scratch GameCube discs don't last very long. I would know by experience.

Well, that's all I have for today! It's just alarming that people try to sell games that might be in poor condition and just give it way by poor spelling or lack of pictures.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: