Monday, August 10, 2015

Why isn't there another season of D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die?

Hey Guys, this is something that I wanted to talk about for some time now, but I waited so long in hopes that another season of D4 will release. Hopefully, I'm having most of you just remembering this game. Or, most of you guys have totally forgotten this game since it's been a while since the game released.

Actually, the game was free for a while back in January. Most people either forgot about it due to how short it was or how long it has been since the game was available despite the fact that this game recently released on PC in June. Honestly, I expected popularity in the game to rise after PewDiePie started a walkthrough of it.

Image Provided by the Xbox Store























The reason as to why this game still does not have any new episodes is that the director of the game stated that the future of the game is based on "fan reaction" of season one. In other words, there will only be more episodes if the game is played by a large number of people.

The director wasn't kidding either. Even though the game received positive reviews from critics, there has been no word of another season. Actually, it's still a mystery if there will be any mention of this game at all. It's only recently going viral due to the fact it released on PC.

Will we ever see another episode of this game? All I can say is that I hope so. I just found the game to be pretty interesting due to its unique art style, awesome characters, and weird storytelling. The costume customization is pretty cool as well and the new costumes packs are free if I remember correctly. However, I found myself getting sore very easily having to use the Kinect for the whole game. Sorry, I'm not as active as I used to be.

Thanks for reading this article! I'll be sure to have another edition of Awful Craigslist sellers sometime tomorrow. Hopefully, something interesting happens in the gaming industry in the meantime as well.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: