Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Over 2 Billion Hours have been logged into Destiny

Hey Guys, I don't know if I should feel ashamed, embarrassed, sympathetic, anger, or proud over what I just saw. Activision shared this news during its quarterly investor call that players have spent over 2 billion hours into the game.























Destiny has over 20 million players and estimates that each player put in 100 hours worth of gameplay into Destiny.

Has Destiny really consumed this much out of our lives? This like the amount of hours people put into Call of Duty, League of Legends, and Battlefield. However, this is just sad considering the fact that most people play the game this long just to get some kind of awesome random loot drop.

Personally, I put in 30 something hours into this game. Actually, I probably put in more than that, but no way would I put in over a hundred hours into this game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: