Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Xbox Live: Free Games of September 2015

Hey Guys, Major Nelson revealed the latest batch of games that will be free for Xbox Live Gold members starting on September 1st.

Image provided by Major Nelson's blog.
























Deer God will be free throughout the month while Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available from September 16th to October 15th.

On Xbox 360, Battlestations: Pacific will be from September 1st to the 15th and will be replaced by Crysis 3.

Okay, now it's time for my thoughts. Microsoft did average for this month. The best game out of these 4 has to be Tomb Raider! Crysis 3 was pretty good, but that's a game that is meant to be played on PC. It still looks good on console, but it doesn't look as good on PC.

I've been waiting for sometime to play Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition to see exactly how different it was from the last-gen version. I hear the major difference is the visuals. I thought Tomb Raider looked pretty good on last-gen consoles, so I can't wait to see how it looks on Xbox One!

I don't know about you guys, but I don't even know if I'll even have the time to play these games since Metal Gear Solid V is coming out.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: