Monday, July 27, 2015

A 2TB PS4

Hey Guys, I was browsing through the GameStop website to check out the deals and other stuff like that. While I was browsing, I happen to come across this,
You can check out this out on the GameStop website here

When I fist saw the price, I really hoped it was a place holder or something like that, but this is the legit price. Let me get this straight. Gamestop wants $479.99 for a pre-owned console with a 2TB hard drive included? 

I actually have no problem with the pricing with the hard drive because on Amazon most of the 2TB hard drives go for almost $100. However, I do actually have a problem with the pre-owned console. 

Why can't GameStop sell a brand new PlayStation 4 and add the hard drive as a bonus? I'm pretty sure they would have to pay extra due to branding issues and other legal issues like that, but they have no problem with the pre-owned console. At the same time, the price is actually cheaper because the console is pre-owned.

However, just think about this for a minute. If you were to buy a brand new car, would you want someone who test drove it  to put so much mileage into the meter of the "new car"? I'm pretty sure there's a flaw in this scenario, but think about what I'm trying to say. That's why we have hypothetical situations.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: