Sunday, July 5, 2015

What's up with this Microsoft.....!?

Hey Guys, it has been probably a year since I first posted a rant about the Games with Gold program when it was about to debut. Well, it's been a long time since I made any mention of this program. It's been full of both disappointments and surprises. However, I finally got my kayak flipped over when this happened....

What I'm most ticked off about is Assassin's Creed IV and Gears of War 3. I personally have both games. Gears of War 3 is a game that a majority of Xbox owners should have as well as Assassin's Creed IV. As a matter of fact, wasn't Assassin's Creed IV free back in April back on the Xbox 360? Why couldn't Microsoft do some kind digital upgrade for owners of Xbox One to get the Xbox One version of Assassin's Creed IV? I'm pretty sure Ubisoft would have to give the okay, but either way it still how shows how cheap these companies are!

Assassin's Creed IV and Assassin's Creed:Unity are bundled with the Xbox One! This is a bundle that most people probably got when they first purchased an Xbox One. I would at least be cool if Assassin's Creed IV at least came with free DLC as a kind of compensation for people who already have the game.

The same goes for Gears of War 3! That game came out back in 2011. As of July 5th 2015, you can purchase this game at GameStop for $4.99.  If you're like me, I would go out and buy it just to have the physical version. I personally don't like having digital copies of games because I grew up on having physical games and I won't grow out of it. Couldn't they put the season pass for free at least? The game is 4 years old after all and even Titianfall's season pass is free.

However, both are excellent games! It's great for people who have never played either, but think about the greater number of people who have. Plants vs. Zombies is a game that most people played; I never played it myself because I'm not a big fan of it, but I hear nothing but good things about it. I never heard of So Many Me, and I'm not even going to give it a shot.

Don't get me wrong, things are looking good for the Games with Gold program, but they really need to put up games that most people haven't already played!
Till Next Time!!

No comments: