Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Prototype Biohazard Bundle available now on Xbox One and PS4

Hey Guys, it seems that Xbox Achievements was correct about the release of this bundle. Best of all, this bundle is in fact now available on both consoles.
Image provided by Analog Addiction.

The first thing that caught my eye was the price. Honestly, I'm not sure why it's going for $70AUD and $50USD, but I still believe that it should be lowered because both of these games are pretty old now.

This bundle comes with Prototype and Prototype 2 as well as all their DLC. The visuals were improved as well as the framerate for both games. I'm still confued as to why these games were remastered. Has anybody even been talking about this game? Don't get me wrong. I loved the first one, but I don't believe both games did well enough to warrant a remaster

Be sure to stick around to see the list of Deals with Gold.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: