Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Ill Gotten Gains Update Part 2 Now Released on GTA Online - It did not really deliver

Hey Guys, I just got back from 2 hours of Battlefield 4. However, I spent some time on GTA Online today because I heard that the III- Gotten Gains Update Part 2 released today. I was a fan of the first part, but I was only a fan because of the watches, leather jackets, and sneakers they added. The Osiris is a fast,beautiful car, but I did not really like it because my Adder was a lot faster in terms of top speed.
If you ride boats in GTA Online, I guess you'll be happy with this...
The Marksman pistol is a nice touch as well. It's basically a blunderbuss. However, it's as powerful yet slow as the Musket. It's pretty cheap too! I would recommend buying it for sure if you're really good at pulling off headshots. There is also the Gold Brass Knuckles, but I wouldn't buy it because melee weapons in GTA Online are pretty much almost useless.

There is also the addition of a new radio station called, "The Lab". It used to be exclusive to the PC version of the game, but it's now available to console players. I really don't care much for this; I've been listening to Los Santos Rock Radio since the game's inception.

The standout item in this update has to be this,
The super fast Progen T20!
I have not bought the car yet. I'm pretty sure I won't be buying the car anytime soon because the car is over 2 million dollars! This car's top speed is slightly slower than the Osiris's top speed. Maybe I would pick it up because there is a 25% rebate going on from July 8th-15th. In order to qualify for this rebate, you have to have a verified social club account, a member of the Rockstar mailing list, and join a crew.

The other vehicles are,

  • Coil Brawler
  • Dinka Vindicator motorcylcle
  • Vapid Chino

If you want to check out the official announcement, check out the Rockstar Newswire
The clothing options are a hit or miss depending on your style. They added more iFruit watches which look awful in my opinion, but the coats generally look pretty sick. However, this Update was really aimed towards car nuts, but there was maybe 5 new vehicles added to the game. Overall, I feel that this update really didn't deliver. I will hopefully have a better review for the Progen T20 to let you guys know if it's really worth a buy. I do have the money to buy it, but I don't want to waste that much money on a car that might not be worth it.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: